jueves, febrero 10, 2005


Es cool ser bloguer

Gawker informa que Levi's está buscando bloguers para que aparezcan en su próxima campaña denominada "Cada estilo es una historia".

Esta es la información que recibieron en Gawker:
Hello, I am doing a casting for Levi’s, the 2005 Brand campaign be shot in NY March 4, 5th and 6th and need bloggers to appear as themselves to model. It is part of a branding campaign called ” A Style for Every Story.” See ad attached. If we use you, you will get $10,000 and your name will appear next to it. I need your photo if you are interested . My email is [redacted] or I can be reached at [redacted]. I look forward to your response. Thank you.

¿También aceptarán candidaturas de bloguers de fuera de Estados Unidos?

Parece ser que ahora es cool ser bloguer.

Vía Micropersuasion.

No hay comentarios: