sábado, noviembre 04, 2006

Public Relations: Crayon got it!


Neville Hobson wrote me a nice email to advise me about the launch of his new company: Crayon.










It was a surprising email I must say:
It's a different kind of company that integrates the best of the consulting, agency, advisory, thought leadership and education worlds. You and I know that the world has changed even if many others in the marketing, advertising, and public relations fields haven't realized that yet. The goal of crayon is to help our clients make sense of these changes and tap into them in order to differentiate themselves from their competition, participate in community-driven conversations, and stand out from the crowd.

He then wrote me that they were launching the company in Second Life! And they did it, with lots of people supporting them.

I wasn't able to make it, but I was there in spirit!

Good luck, Nev!

Tags:

No hay comentarios: