7 Marketing Tips for Podcasts, Blog Ads, and RSS Feeds
1. If you want to drive traffic to your site via your RSS feeds, give your RSS readers just enough content to entice them to click on to your site.
2. Be aware of bandwidth issues and the fact that the sheer number of requests for your feed could bring your server down.
3. Keep podcasts from 7 to 10 minutes, but not longer.
4. Keep podcast descriptions as easy to understand as possible.
5. Another podcasting tip: "Get training in being clear spoken and enthusiastic."
6. Blog marketing: don't over-market to your readers.
7. Advertising in your blog: Create conversational, informative and entertaining ads.
De Marketing Sherpa.
Via Marketing Studies.net